Welcome!!

Thanks for stopping by - I am excited to share my cakes
with you!
I would love to bless you with a fun cake or cupcake for your special event.

Keep checking back for the latest cakes!

Feel free to contact me heidiscreativecakes@gmail.com

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

This is a Winter Wonderland Cake.  The cake is all edible (chocolate cake with fondant accents) and included lights in the windows and the fire pit.  It looked fabulous with the lights out.  The cupcakes were made to compliment.  I was very happy with the finished product.

2 comments:

  1. It's hard to see the details in the picture, but this cake is amazing! The cupcakes were the perfect compliment - and yummy too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fantastic! It's a total work of art...I can't imagine having to cut into it!!

    ReplyDelete