Welcome!!

Thanks for stopping by - I am excited to share my cakes
with you!
I would love to bless you with a fun cake or cupcake for your special event.

Keep checking back for the latest cakes!

Feel free to contact me heidiscreativecakes@gmail.com

Thursday, February 10, 2011


Gluten Free Baking!!
I have been asked a lot about my gluten free baking, and so now I have decided to share it with everyone.  This is a delicious bread, that I actually prefer over regular bread, and Banana Chocolate Chip & Lemon Blueberry Muffins.
WARNING:  My Gluten Free products are not made in a wheat free kitchen, so only for people with gluten intolerance's!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Can you email me your prices for bread? I keep meaning to try this myself but don't get to it. Is this a rice bread?

    ReplyDelete