Welcome!!

Thanks for stopping by - I am excited to share my cakes
with you!
I would love to bless you with a fun cake or cupcake for your special event.

Keep checking back for the latest cakes!

Feel free to contact me heidiscreativecakes@gmail.com

Monday, March 14, 2011

Dessert Tables!  This is my first dessert table and I am so excited about the many options that they present.  This table included a Thomas & Percy cake, Blue & Green Cake pops, Mini cupcakes, and 2 blue & green candy choices.  The dessert table gives so many opportunities and offers guests choices in their selections.  
So many possibilities . . . 
This Thomas & Percy cake was so fun to make.  Everything on the cake is edible, including the trains.  The cake were a chocolate & gluten free lemon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment